Research has shown that the quality of your relationship determines your overall level of happiness. This means, if your relationship isn’t happy… you’re not going to be happy. So how does Couples Counseling improve your mood??
Let me help break it down….
Here’s What Couples Counseling Should Do:
- Improve a better connection (verbally, emotionally, and sexually)
- Learn how to understand each other more clearly with less negative interpretations
- Understand that verbal breaks are necessary and how to do it in the most productive way
- Share more personal ideas and feelings with complete acceptance
- Increase ways to express affection in a healthy manner
- Reignite the excitement to date again
- Create new lasting memories together just as good, if not better, than the beginning ones
Not all therapists are couples counselors.
Would it would be wise to go to a generalist for a specialized case? Probably not.
Working with couples takes a completely different approach than working with someone one on one. It takes a different skill set. If you’re ready to improve the overall happiness level of your relationship, schedule your free 10 min. phone consult here to see how Couples Counseling in Tampa can help you.