Join Me For An....
INTIMATE WOMEN'S WORKSHOP
Hello beautiful soul!
I’m so excited to share this with you! Because…. I’ve created this intimate Women’s Workshop just for you. Why?? Because I am you. I know exactly what it’s like to get stuck in chronic busyness, paralyzing guilt, and self-criticism. When this becomes our baseline we become disconnected from who we’re truly meant to be – a loving, resilient, peaceful person. It’s time to shift.
This workshop is about creating a sacred space to connect back to YOU in a loving way with other supportive like-minded women.
What We’ll Explore:
- Ways to calm your overly busy mind and body
- Letting go of guilt and self-criticism
- Opening the door to new possibilities
- Gentle breathwork
- And more!
- When: Saturday Sept 9th from 4pm-6pm
- Where: Hanson Complete Wellness at 1202 W. Linebaugh Ave. Tampa, FL 33612
- Cost: $200
- What to wear: Lounge and comfortable clothes are encouraged. We’ll be sitting on mats and cushions throughout the workshop – think cozy slumber party vibes
- What to bring: Feel free to bring a water bottle and a blanket, everything else will be provided for you!
Only 10 Spots Available for this workshop.
Meet Aniesa Hanson, PhD
Aniesa is a licensed therapist, doctor of psychology, and a relationship and healing expert for women, men, and couples.
For over a decade, Aniesa has worked with a diverse group of clients that includes everyone from stay-at-home mamas to CEOs.
Through her own deep growth journey she’s learned how to strip back the layers of fear to connect to her true self. She has a gift for making complex psychological concepts digestible and actionable so her clients gain insight and active major life shifts.
She inspires thousands of people through her social media platform and articles. Now she wants to bring the healing power of workshops to you.