Join Aniesa For An....
INTIMATE WOMEN'S WORKSHOP
I’ve designed this 90 minute workshop to create a sacred space for you to give back, nurture, and replenish yourself. Lady, you do a lot. Getting caught up in the hustle and bustle of life happens quickly. But when you’ve been there too long, you start losing who you’re suppose to be. This workshop is about connecting back to yourself and surround yourself in a safe space with other like-minded women.
What we’ll explore:
- Ways to calm your overly busy mind and body
- Letting go of guilt and self-criticism
- Opening the door to new possibilities for 2023
- Prioritizing your desires and the power of saying NO
- Inspiring tips on how to move toward self-compassion
- And more!
- When: Saturday February 25th from 3pm-4:30pm
- Where: Hanson Complete Wellness at 1202 W. Linebaugh Ave. Tampa, FL
- Cost: $95
- What to wear: Lounge and yoga clothes are encouraged. We’ll be sitting on mats and cushions throughout the workshop – think cozy slumber party vibes
- What to bring: Feel free to bring a water bottle then relax and sit back, everything else will be provided for you!
Only 10 spots available for this workshop.
Meet Aniesa Hanson
Aniesa Hanson is a licensed psychotherapist, doctor of psychology, and a relationship and healing expert.
For over a decade, Aniesa has worked with a diverse group of clients that includes everyone from stay-at-home moms to CEOs.
She has a gift for making complex psychological concepts digestible and actionable so that clients gain insight and achieve sustainable change.
She inspires thousands of people through her social media platform and articles. Now she wants to bring the healing power of workshops just for women to you.